Friday, April 3, 2009

Crochet

Some of you had asked how my crochet blanket was progressing, so here are a couple of shots I took last week, (it has grown since quite considerably!) It is a slow process, but I love that. So much of my days are spent watching the clock and ticking jobs off lists that a bit of slowtime is an absolute treat! I love the rich mix of colours but will need to top up my wool stock so any good suppliers of Debbie Bliss Cotton DK or Rowan Cotton DK that you know of would be welcome!
We will be taking a short holiday to the sea at Easter and my crochet will be coming with me, I am so excited! This morning I am off to help at Pre school where I do supply work, hoping I can get on the Easter craft table! wish me luck :)

5 comments:

Emma Loves Stitching said...

That blanket looks fab, really jealous as can't crochet. Would love to spend time learning, but just not enough time in the day!!
Off to the seaside-have fun!!
Emma :)

kelly said...

so cute - i love how your crochet blanket is coming along, the colours look great!
kellyx

noelle said...

thats just great , such nice colours! well done you ! x noelle x

Mellisa said...

This is so bright and cheerful- I love it!

frutejuce said...

That is so delicious. I love all the bright colours.