Thursday, September 24, 2009

Something simple

Life has been really busy latelyand I have been making up plenty of stock for xmas as I am not sure if I will be able to do much sewing in October and November as we are having work done on the house (fingers crossed). Today I needed something simple and effective to do and so I used some bolder prints to make up some simple cushions and backed them with some bright colours on the back.
I then set up a little photography corner in an effort to improve my photos and I am pretty pleased with the results.

I tried so many colours on the back of this green one but went for the white in the end as its crispness just lets the green sing!
All of the above are listed in my ebay shop which is busy as usual despite the postal strikes.
I have also come by some lovely Orla Kiely cotton which I am going to be using for more cushions tomorrow, however if you would like some I have listed a piece on ebay too.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Oh I do love your cushions! I found you through Noelle's blog and Im now off to check out your little shop! Beautiful work!

Julia xxx

sarah london said...

I love your cushions, they are just gorgeous!