Thursday, January 28, 2010

Spring clean and a SALE

At the beginning of this week I thought I would be spending all my time trying to get my head round finishing my accounts and filing a tax return, but to my utter joy I had forgotten that I had already sorted the necessary receipts and so the job was made much easier, added to that I gave myself a crash course in Excel and discovered the joys of Auto Sum.
So job done I have set to sorting out my stock and fabric and general mess which is spread through a number of areas round the house......the result a SALE!! There are items in both my ebay and etsy shops to be snapped up and more to come later this evening.
This cushion is made from some Heals fabric rescued from a very poorly curtain and is listed in a new shop on MISI I will be adding a proper link to this soon, but will be using this shop for my simple cushions.

Off to sort out more fabric there may be some coming to ebay very soon I really have too much!!

No comments: