Saturday, June 12, 2010

Cushion photos

Yesterday I hauled all my stock of cushions up to our new bedroom for a photo shoot. The light up there is amazing as it is dual aspect and I had great fun playing with piles of cushions.



Some of the fabrics are new to me and others are stock I have had for sales but not managed to photograph until now.
I'm so pleased with how all the colours came out, I usually have to do a bit of tweaking on Photoshop to get the colours true, but not these.
and look what I found, just one cover left from some I made in Designers Guild Block Flower fabric, that green is soooo good.

Have a good weekend and if like me you are planning on avoiding football can I recommend getting hold of a fixtures list? it is the best time to go shopping!!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

They look fabulous!

sea-blue-sky & abstracts said...

I like them all - especially the strong patterns and colours!