Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Around the house at Xmas



I had to improvise my xmas wrapping this year as my papers that I bought were used by everyone else, so I raided my ribbons and buttons and had fun with glue!
Mistletoe in my Katrin Moye jug
Felted robin picture

Handmade paper garlands
Lauras mini xmas tree
Sarahs paper chains
Star decorations from Cariad Clay

My beautiful print from Dee Beale alongside a Ken Eardley jug

As it turns out this has been a very handmade xmas and I love it :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

what a gorgeous house!

Kathy said...

I love the paper garland and paper chain. I can't wait to get my girls in on making stuff like that!

Lyn said...

Some beauiful things in this post and I love your Christmas wrapping too
love
Lyn
xxx

Cariadclay said...

What a beautiful blog and house
and thank you for giving my stars a mention :)

I love your style x