Thursday, April 7, 2011

MTAM Spring Fair

The sun was out with the shoppers this morning in Berkhamsted and I had a really busy time with my stall at the More than a Mama Spring Fair.
I tried to be a little more co-ordinated with the display and chose cushions that had a good fresh feel.
This small shelf unit was lurking in our store and made a great display for my purses which sold really well. perfect excuse to make more I think don't you?

I made some lovely purchases too which I shall show you next time!

10 comments:

sew obsessed said...

Looks gorgeous. Love your new purses.
It all works very well together.
I'm doing my first ever fair on Saturday and are quite nervous about it!
Wish me luck!
Jenny

Anonymous said...

I love your bags, and your stall looks fantastic!!
I love the shelves you put your bags on, it looks so stylish and homey.

:)

Unknown said...

What a pretty stall!

Janne said...

Ah, it looks great. Wish I could have been there. Your Etsy items have arrived safely, by the way. I'm very happy with them and hope that the young girl who's getting the cushion will be too :)

Heather Leavers said...

Your stall looks great. I don't do fairs any more, too much hassle - but I always had the tendency to put everything I'd ever made out all at once. Yours looks lovely.

Karen Lewis Textiles said...

I have one of those shelves that I 'inherited' when we moved into this house and I always use it for fair displays! Your pieces look fantastic, so not surprised you sold lots. Can't wait to see what you spent your earnings on!

Francesca said...

gorgeous display! i see many many things i want. x

Belichek said...

How cool) I like

Woollyrockers said...

Gorgeous! I live up the road in Harrow. Wish I'd known about this local Craft Fair. I just found your Etsy shop. Hmmmm. My old purse is looking a bit tatty! ;)

noelle said...

Wow, your stall looks great, lovely things xxxx