Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Cushions in Copenhagen

Today some shots from a customer, Tina Fussell, who purchased some covers from me and kindly sent me pictures, which are also featured on her blog Flying House by Traveling Mama
There are lots more beautiful shots of her apartment in Copenhagen on her blog. Her home is a beautiful mix of old and new, it is effortlessly stylish, but most importantly it is a real lived in home, and that is so good to see. Not only can you see her home on her blog but also super style blog Decor8 who have a feature on her apartment (and yes my covers are there too! eeeek!)

You might also like to check out Tinas etsy store where she sells cards and jewellery and also here where she and her husband collaborate in the most beautiful photos.

I am hoping to set up a gallery on my blog of home shots with my covers in as I have quite a few squirrelled away. If you have photos you would like to share let me know, I would love to see them, it is a real treat to see how my covers look in their new homes!

4 comments:

Karen Lewis Textiles said...

your cushions look perfectly at home in that stunning apartment, Louise. I have a bit of a love affair with Copenhagen and those photos with your cushions are making me want to race back

Caroline said...

Oh what a beautiful apartment... The cushions look lovely in it!

Valentina Fussell said...

Thank you so much! I just adore your pillows and show them off to all my visitors, online and offline!

Monica said...

Hi - I have been following your blog since you sent me the 2nd cushion a few weeks ago. Fun to see it in someones else's home too.
Love your line of purses.

Monica